Back for its 9th year, the Vancouver Christmas Tree Lighting was founded by Amacon as a way to give back to the Vancouver community. Join us at Jack Poole Plaza for this FREE public event and enjoy a holiday concert, photos with Santa, free hot chocolate and cookies, the lighting of the 50 ft. Christmas tree and much more! Kick off the holiday season at the 2015 Vancouver Christmas Tree Lighting, Friday December 4th at 5:30pm.
Event: 2015 Vancouver Christmas Tree Lighting
Date: Friday December 4th, 2015
Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Location: Jack Poole Plaza, Vancouver Convention Centre
Admission: FREE Public Event
The Vancouver International Children’s Festival
– Showstoppers (a local Glee-type performance company)
– Santa and his elves will be on site all the way from the North Pole (;))
– Visit the Canada Post Tent to write letters to Santa!
– Holiday performances
Food and Beverages
– Complimentary hot chocolate and cookies supplied by event partners Loden Hotel, Tableau Bar Bistro and Homer St. Cafe and Bar
– Beaver Tails & Mom’s Grilled Cheese food trucks also to be on site